Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homosexual Rights By: Demar Daniels

                                                                                                           
I will argue that homosexuals shouldn’t be called fags. They also shouldn’t be called gay. They are human beings like everyone else; they don’t deserve to be called something that they are not.

First of all, I don’t think that homosexuals that different from everyone on else. To me they are nicer people. They seem more happier than everyone else. They are funny, they could be really good friends and they don’t like to mess with other people.

Secondly, they never cause any trouble with people. They stay to themselves and friendly. They could be very helpful. When you are having trouble with something, they will kindly help you with whatever you need.

Finally, I don’t think they are harmful or mean. They are just people that like their own sex. They will be very good people for you to hang out with.

Therefore, I don’t think they should be treated the way they are treated today . Just because they like their own sex doesn’t me that they are not human beings. They are just like me and you accept they have a different mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment